OK What I gather I have to do here is tell you 6 random things about me and then tag six other folks.
I have been tagged by several people as this wave passed through Ecademy (which I am a member of) among them:
Sarah Arrow of Arrow Light Haulage
Richard Derwent Cooke
- thank you all my dear friends.
First - 6 Random things
1. Liver - I love it and my wife Sandra cannot abide the smell - so never on the family menu
2. My young daughter's favourite meal right now is mushed banana
3. The last good business book I read is the Maverick - confessions of an unrepentant capitalist by Luke Johnson
4. We keep fish - which must include a breeding pair - as we now have loads of small, dark unspecified fish in our pond.
5. My favourite wine is Rioja .. though in moderation as it gives me gout (uber painfull)
6 Rome is my favourite city and Peru my most exciting travel destination so far.
Then - My tags are some good friends a little further afield
Heather Dobby (ne Cooper) - currently India
Irene Warner - Currently Japan
Mike Feshler - Florida
Sue Ashby - Also Florida
Dr Allan Phang - Phillipines
Garth Oatley - Isle of Wright